- Complete the online registration or request a paper copy of the required forms. All forms must be submitted or postmarked before 1 July. In order to complete the online portion of registration you will need your medical provider name and policy number.
- Once your registration is completed, you will be emailed a notification of completion, a Physical Exam Form, and a packing list.
- If you do not receive these documents, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request registration verification and the documents.
- Submit a completed Physical Exam Form that is signed by a licensed medical provider within 2 years prior to the start of camp Email it to email@example.com or mail it to the address below before 1 July.
- New Adult Counselors and Junior Counselors have additional paperwork and will find the details below
- If you need to access your account again, visit Camp Network.
Please send completed forms to:
Minnesota National Guard Youth/Teen Camp
1360 University Ave., Box 132
St. Paul, MN 55104-4086