2022 Camps - Read Until End!
- We still need LOTS of volunteers for both weeks, so please consider joining us. Even if you can't join us for a whole week, we'd happily accept your help in whatever capacity you can contribute, whether that's with setup, tear down, night security, or just a few days in between.
- Because our camper numbers are limited based on our volunteer numbers, if we reach our limit for number of campers then priority will be given to campers attending with a volunteer.
- All campers who are registered will be on a "wait list". Once we have a better idea of how many volunteers we have, we'll know how many campers we can accept. We'll start by moving all campers attending with a volunteer off wait list and go from there. You'll receive an email when this is done so you can continue the application/payment process for your camper.
We hope to see you this summer!
Additional Registration Information
- We got a new registration vender in the last few years so if you went to camp last year use the same account you made last year to complete registration this year. If you were not at camp last year you will likely need to make a new account for this new vender in order to register for camp this year.
- In order to register you have to use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or something like that - No Internet Explorer.
- Set up your account then register, you may have to put info in more than once. Register here.
- If you do not complete the registration all at once you will get reminder emails about any unfinished items.